The official uniform of the TASO Volleyball Division shall be:
- An all-white collared short or long-sleeved polo shirt with the TASO logo on the right side of the chest. The shirt must be an authorized TASO volleyball shirt supplied by an authorized vendor.
- Jet black dress slacks with a plain black belt.
- Solid black athletic shoes (without any colored logo).
- Solid black socks (without visible logo).
- A black whistle with a solid black lanyard.
- An approved American Flag shall be worn as designated by TASO-Volleyball. (left sleeve, centered, 2 inches below the shoulder seam)
- An all-white, crew neck sweatshirt or all white full zippered jacket with the TASO logo on the right side of the chest may be worn in addition to the uniform shirt as described in #1. The sweatshirt and/or full-zippered jacket must be purchased from an authorized TASO- Volleyball vendor.
- An undershirt, if worn, should be solid white. The sleeves of the undershirt should not extend below the uniform sleeve.
- The TASO-Volleyball official uniform shall be worn to matches assigned by an authorized chapter assigner.
- A pink whistle and pink lanyard may be worn during the month of October to support Breast Cancer Awareness.
- The approved TASO sweatshirt and/or full zippered jacket may be worn. They must be worn over the uniform shirt. If worn, the approved full-zippered jacket must be zippered closed.
- Uniform shirts must be tucked into uniform pants. Sweatshirt and/or full zippered jacket is not to be worn tucked in.
- Communication devices are not part of the TASO-Volleyball uniform and shall not be carried on the official’s person. Smart watches shall be used as a timing device only.
- Watch with second hand/timer
- Flipping coin
- Red and yellow cards
- Ball pump and pressure gauge
- Line Judging Flags
- Net chain
- Lineup Cards
- Pens, Pencils, and White Out
- Athletic Tape (optional)
ALL LOCAL CHAPTERS:
Volleyball Chapters may allow jet black dress shorts to be worn in non-air-conditioned gyms only. The length of the shorts shall be from the mid-thigh to the top of the knee. No culottes, capri pants, or fleece sweat slacks/shorts are to be worn. If shorts are worn, black shoes and black socks are still required. After district play ends, no allowance is made for hot gyms. All members must wear the standard jet black dress slacks.
NO SHORTS WILL BE WORN DURING PLAYOFFS.
Members found in violation of the official uniform policy will be penalized as follows:
- 1st Offense: Warning
- 2nd Offense: $5 Fine
- 3rd Offense: $25 Fine
For subsequent violations the member will be considered a member not in good standing.